DAN Basic Life Support (BLS)
First Aid and CPR for SCUBA DIVERS!
You will learn how to perform CPR, use an automated external defibrillator (AED) and become familiar with the signs and symptoms associated with heart attacks and respiratory arrest.
Availability: In Stock
Managing shock and controlling external bleeding are other skills covered that can help save lives.
You will learn about:
- Primary & Secondary Assessments
- Signs & symptoms of common medical emergencies
- Stroke Assessment
You will develop the following skills:
- Initial and secondary assessments
- Recovery position technique
- CPR techniques
- Automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Obstructed airway management
- Control of external bleeding
- Bandaging, wound management and splinting
- Shock management
Knowledge Development - Academics are done via elearning, then one classroom session at Scubatude.
Included - Includes tuition, and DAN Certification fee.
- You must be at least 13 years old
- Be in good health
- Not included is your course fee is the DAN BLS & First Aid Student Kit.