Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR)
You can save a life!
Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) teaches participants how to respond to life-threatening emergencies.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
The course focuses on primary care through a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice to make sure participants have the confidence in their ability to provide care when emergency situations arise.
Primary Care (CPR) skills taught in this course:
- Scene Assessment
- Barrier Use
- Primary Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Serious Bleeding Management
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking Management
You will develop the following skills:
- Initial and secondary assessments
- Recovery position technique
- CPR techniques
- Automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Obstructed airway management
- Control of external bleeding
- Bandaging, wound management and splinting
- Shock management
Knowledge Development - Academics are done via a student manual, and one classroom session at Scubatude.
Included - Includes tuition, and EFR Certification fee.
- You must be at least 13 years old
- Be in good health
- Not included is your course fee is the EFR Primary & Secondary Care Student Manual