Emergency First Response Secondary Care (First Aid)
Be able to provide First Aid!
Emergency First Response Secondary Care (First Aid) covers injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
Participants focus on secondary assessment and first aid through knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Secondary skills taught in this course:
- Injury Assessment
- Illness Assessment
- Splinting for Dislocations and Fractures
Includes first aid treatment reference for the following emergencies:
- Allergic Reactions (incl. anaphylaxis)
- Chemical Burns
- Diabetic Problems
- Temperature Related Injuries
- First Aid Kit Assembly
Knowledge Development - Academics are done via a student manual, and one classroom session at Scubatude.
Included - Includes tuition, and EFR Certification fee.
- You must be at least 13 years old
- Be in good health
- Not included is your course fee is the EFR Primary & Secondary Care Student Manual