Peak Performance Buoyancy
Observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. Improve the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevate them to the next level.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
- You must be at least 13 years old
- Be in good health
- You must purchase or own the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Student Manual.
Not included is your course fee is your personal gear, which includes:
Mask, fins, snorkel, hood, boots and gloves. Certified divers are expected to provide their own scuba gear, including BCD, regulators, computer, wetsuit or dry suit, tanks, and weights. These items are available for rent if needed.