Technical Decompression Diver
The NAUI Technical Decompression Diver course provides you with the theory, methods, and procedures of planned staged decompression diving while using optimal breathing gas mixtures.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates are considered competent to plan and execute dives that require staged decompression to a maximum depth of 130 feet.
Through classroom learning and ocean dives you will learn about:
- How to plan and conduct a standard staged decompression dive to depths not exceeding 130 fsw
- Equipment and Team Configurations
- Decompression Breathing Gas Mixtures (oxygen and EANx)
- Staged Decompression Techniques
- Situational and Team Awareness
- NAUI Technical Equipment Configuration (NTEC)
Knowledge Development - Academics are done in the classroom at Scubatude.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Master Scuba Diver
- NAUI Intro to Tech
- 50 logged dives
- 15 dives on nitrox
- Be in good health
Not included is your course fee is your personal gear, or technical dive gear.
A dive computer is highly recommended for this course.
Scubatude students receive a discount on all personal gear!
Boat fees or travel to dives sites is not included in the course costs.